Millguard sliding glass patio door

A handy person from San Diego California says:
Hello I'm looking for the right weather stripping for an older millguard patio sliding glass door. It's the type of weather stripping that has brush and a piece of rubber for seal. It goes in the tracks. Thank you very much
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3576.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3575.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm pretty confident we can help, but we need you to remove a sample of the wool pile and give us the size of the base and the height of the pile. Wool dimensions are very discrete, often going into the X/32" range, so be specific as possible. In the time being you can view our wool pile section here.

A handy person from San Diego California says:
Hello, thanks for the fast response. Please see attached pictures for the measurements.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3973.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3974.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3971.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3972.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It looks like the width of your base is 3/16", but I unfortunately can't make out the height. At the end of the day, there's only so much we can garner from just a photo of a ruler; you will need to measure your old pile as carefully as you can and use your best judgment as to what the size is. 

In the meantime, one possible replacement option could be our 58-021. This is a gray pile with a center fin seal, and measures 3/16" wide by 3/16" tall. Look it over and see what you think.

Profile view of 58-021
Profile view of 58-021

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.