Mirrored closet door runner

A home owner from Spring Valley, CA (suburb of San Diego) says:
We need to replace the runner. It is 69 9/16 in length and 3 1/4 inches wide (but maybe it stated at 3 inches and has been stepped on too many times). Thanks so much
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3594.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3595.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You are welcome to look through our selection of sliding closet tracks here but I'm having a hard time making out if yours is for convex of concave roller wheels since the track is bent. If you could show us a clear end profile photo of the track, as well as the bottom of the wheel that rides on it, that would help us confirm the best replacement option. Thank you! 

I think it's the 23-272. I added photos. Maybe I should change the wheels also and you tell me which one is the most durable for mirrored doors AND which one is my needed length.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3637.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3633.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3632.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3634.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. I agree that it looks like you have concave wheels, which would be compatible with the 23-272 track. 

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

You don't need to replace the wheels unless they are broken. If you decide to replace those as well, take a look and compare the 23-098 shown below to your assembly. 

Dimensions for 23-098
Dimensions for 23-098

Can we buy the 69 9/16 length? I don't believe I saw that option.
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we do not carry the exact length that you requested but you could cut down our 71" track using a hacksaw like the 75-023 if necessary. Just keep in mind that parts can not be returned once they are modified. 

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.