Missing sliding patio door keeper.

A handy person from Panama City FL says:

Hello, I've attached photos that I hope will help. It is Oceanview sliding patio door. The keeper has been removed from the door jamb and I'm needing a replacement for it.

I hope the pics provide the information you need to supply a new one.

Thanking you in advance,

Morey

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6588.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6587.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6586.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6585.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6583.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Morey. I believe we might be able to help, but it comes down to the type of mortise lock in the door that the keeper interfaced with. The style of the lock will determine the kinds of keepers you might need. From what I can see I think I have an idea of what you might need, but I need a clear picture of the mortise lock and handle set to confirm. Please send this and I'll do my best to narrow down what you need. 

If this doesn't help let me know
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6584.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This mortise appears to be a match for our 82-238. This is compatible with three different keepers that we carry in our inventory: the 89-030, 89-036, and 89-042.

Your next step should be to review the dimensions we show for each of these three products to determine the better fit. If I were you, I would focus on the installation hole spacing. These three keepers all have a different hole center to hole center spacing, and considering that the installation holes are all that's left of the original, that's the only clue you can go on. Hopefully that will allow you to pick from this selection.

Alternate image for 89-030
Alternate image for 89-030

Alternate image for 89-036
Alternate image for 89-036

Dimensions for 89-042
Dimensions for 89-042

Thank you! I believe that the 89-030 will be my best bet. How don't go about ordering one?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience.

Thanks again for reaching out to us and please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.