Missing spring

A home owner from Westminster, Colorado says:

I am missing the spring that goes inside the latch next to the window. I pull the latch forward away from the window to unlatch it and open the window. Without the spring the latch does not stay locked when closed. If you have any questions or need more pictures please let me know.

Thank you

Bill

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 02.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 03.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! The only spring latch we carry in our inventory for window pulls is part 91-112. It is a 3" Spring latch and I cannot guarantee that it will work as a replacement. Take a look and see if this is the spring needed for your window latch pull.

Alternate image for 91-112
Alternate image for 91-112

A home owner from Westminster, Colorado says:

Jasmine,

I responded the other day, but I am not sure I did the Submit.

This spring looks like what I need.

Can you please let me know how I get this ordered.

Thank you

Bill

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry to say I did not see your response.

You may place the order directly from the web page by clicking the photo below this discussion thread or by clicking on the part number in the thread above.

If you need assistance with placing the order you may call to speak with an available agent at (888) 991-1929. The hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm EST.

Have a great day!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.