Mobile home window operator

A home owner from FL says:
I live in a 1973 Oakridge mobile home with several non-functioning window operators. I am trying to replace a Phillips industries right hand operator. It has what looks like a quarter inch crank that protrudes about 3/8 of an inch and attaches to a 2 inch extension. The torque Please looks to be half inch diameter and protrudes from the operator about 3/16 of an inch. Will your 230 for work for this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 596460B2-60A4-4A5F-BD30-E6949DAEEB63.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello. Our 39-234 RH mobile operator seems to be our closest match, though I can't determine it will work. If you review our screw hole measurements, you will notice a difference with how your screw holes are set up. Look it over and see if you believe you could use this as an alternative. 

A home owner from FL says:
Follow-up. Does the position of the screw holes affect the operation?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I don't think that extra hole will be a problem. I'm also not sure why the manufacturer decided to add two holes to the top instead of the one hole they had before, but that's just what some companies do. I agree with Manuela that this part is our best option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.