NEED TWO 1/2 X 24 INCH CHANELS AND SASH GUIDES

A quick learner from FLORIDA says:

I LOOKED AT YOUR CHANEL AND MINE LOOKS LIKE A 24" ES-350 OR 351. THE LINE BROKE SO I WANT TO REPLACE BOTH OF THEM, WITH NEW CAPS. THE WINDOW IS 49.5 X 52 AND IS A DOUBLE PANE CASSETTE ALUM. WINDOW. I NEED TWO OF THE PARTS. PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK PRICING WITH SHIPPING. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pulley cord string
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top sash guide view
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wingless bottom fitting
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23 5 caldwell stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named winged top fitting
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your channel balance looks like more of a match for the S395-24 to me. You'll also want to select the 2350 stamp option. Have a look at the specifications and see what you think.

We'd be happy to help with these top sash guides but I'm afraid I can't identify them when they're installed. We would need to see an undamaged version removed from the window sash. What we're looking for specifically are photos of the front and the side of the top sash guide. 

IT BROKE THE CAPS WHEN THE LINE BROKE. I NEED TO ORDER THE 2 BALANCES AS SOON AS I CAN. THE S395-24 LOOKS THE SAME AND THE SASH WEIGHT I PICKED WAS THE 2350. SO I NEED 2 OF BOTH OF THEM. THE SASH GUIDE LOOKS THE 1809 FROM THE PARTS. WHAT DO I NEED TO ORDER THEM NOW. PLEASE CALL ME SO I CAN ORDER 

THANK YOU BARRY

I AM INCLUDING PICTURES OF THE SASH GUIDE. OR THE PIECE I HAVE
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named damaged top sash guide
Profile picture of Emily

Your top sash guide is too damaged to identify, unfortunately. If you can show us a photo of one in undamaged condition and removed from the window sash, we'll try our best to help from there.

I'm afraid our department doesn't have a phone line; I can only respond right here on this page. However, you can place an order right on our website at your convenience or by phone at (888) 991-1929.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE SASH GUIDE PLEASE SEND BACK PRICE AND SHIPPING COST. I NEED TO ORDER THEM T DAY. THE SASH WEIGHT IS 26.7 LBS THE CALDWELL MARKINGS ARE 23 FOR 24 INCH. 5 IS THE WEIGHT.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240304_134734.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240304_134743.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240304_134752.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240304_134801.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Pricing can be found on the S395-24 store page and shipping will depend on what option you select at checkout since we have a few different options. 

As for the top sash guide, our 18-009 comes to mind. Have a look at the specifications and see if they match what you need. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.