Need 4 new rollers

A quick learner from Santa Monica CA says:
Hello! Can you help me identify what rollers I need for my sliding closet door?

The wheels are 1 1/2 inch diameter

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0648.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0649.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0651.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that I've never seen this kind of roller before. It has a very unique design. Before we go any further, would you happen to know the manufacturer of your closet door?

The manufacturer is "Contractors Wardrobe"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0659.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this. We weren't able to find this exact roller, but we did find something similar that we think might just work in your door. Please give us a little time to have stock made up and to add it to our catalog and I will let you know as soon as it's available for your review.

Thank you, please advise. I'm the meantime should I order the replacement wheel and repair kit above?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

Well, our roller assembly will come with a wheel included. It's up to you; the lead time for having these made up is expected to be around 4-5 business weeks. If you need the door functional immediately then I think our wheel and axle kit would be a reasonable option in the meantime. 

Profile picture of Tom

Hello! Our new 23-294 is now online and available for your review. While ours is a little bit shorter, the overall design and function should be the same. I think its well worth considering. See what you think and please let me know if you had any questions!

Dimensions for 23-294
Dimensions for 23-294

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.