Need 6 of these

A home owner from West Virginia says:
The fit into the plastic piece that attaches to the end of the balancers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16992238422176762221139049464069.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231105_173713.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16992240413968974387671003592086.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This part is called a pivot bar. I am confident we can help, but many different pivot bars could potentially work with your window's pivot shoe. To know which you need, I'd like a picture of an undamaged pivot bar removed from the window. See the videos below that give tips for removing and replacing pivot bars. Send us those pictures and we'll do our best to aid you from there.

Thanks for the quick response. Sadly I won't be back to WV until Thanksgiving to look at a window that is still working ok. If I'm there again sooner I will take pictures and update this.
Also there is the catch on top of the sash that I need. I have attached a picture of one that I had from earlier that still works. I'm dealing with three windows (all the same size) where I'm going to need to replace the balancers, pivot bars and these clips catches on the top. Thanks again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230826_164942.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Sure, I totally understand. If you ever swing by that way to take those photos, feel free to post them here. I'd be happy to look into it for you. Just note that we do have to see it removed and in undamaged condition. I also highly recommend getting dimensions, specifically hole placement. You can browse through our section here to get an idea of what dimensions are most important.

Your tilt latch here is a match for our 26-314. Just note that these parts are no longer made in white, and even the black finish is discontinued and will only be sold while supplies last.

Her are photos of the pivot bars from the window I have. Hopefully you can tell which ones I need. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20231120_123820.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20231120_123806.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20231120_124107.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks! These photos are perfect. Reviewing your pivot bar's design, my top recommendation is our 26-327. This appears to have the same offset and overall design as your original, but I do note one difference: I don't believe that the front tip of our pivot bar lacks that same "tooth" that I saw in your first batch of photos. That is to say, the small notch that sticks out from underneath.

I can't tell you for sure if this detail is going to be a dealbreaker or not. What I can tell you is that the 26-327 is commonly used with pivot shoes like our 15-134 and 15-045, which appear to match what you have now. They're also very frequently seen in the same windows that use our 26-314. All signs seem to point to our 26-327 as being a winner. Just keep in mind that it won't necessarily be identical.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.