Need Keeper

A quick learner from USA says:
I need the white item about 1/2" shorter than the one in the picture that latches into the hooks on Multi -Point Mortise Lock item 82-239.

The Mortise Lock item 82-239 in the picture is a Double hook lock.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper3.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a keeper that matches this exactly. The 82-239 does come with its own keeper, though obviously its completely flat so it's not going to be an ideal replacement as-is. What you could do is pack it out with washers so that it meets the same depth as the original.

If that doesn't work for you, the only other option we sell is the 82-249. This is deeper than the keeper that comes with our 82-239, but it's still flatter than your original. You would still have to pack it out with washers regardless, just not quite as many in this case.

I am sorry that we can't offer you a better replacement option, but I do think increasing the depth of our keepers will fix the issue for you.

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.