Need Operator Replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
I have a vertical swing out style window which because of it
sticking happened to cause a break in one of the mounting plates in the
mechanism that opens and closes the window. I am in Canada and have so
far had no luck trying to locate a replacement part.

I was given your company name in hopes you may have or can locate this
part? Please find attached several photos of the broken piece and the
window it came from.

Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

I was curious as all my searches have come up with no results so far for this replacement part is this arm which was sold separately at one time , is there an entire unit available with the arm and entire mechanism to replace my system? I really don't want to buy an entire window crank system for one arm but my options are limited.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator5.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The operator shown in your photos looks like an old-style Roto assembly. You are correct that, unfortunately, Roto stopped making these and the only product currently available is the base itself; our 39-091 and 39-092, which are modern styles of your older part.

We also offer the 39-224 folding and 39-230 standard handles for these assemblies but, unfortunately, the link arm that connects to the sash is obsolete and there is no known alternative. We apologize for the inconvenience.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.