Need SS glass door rollers

A professional from Hawaii says:
The wheels are 1-5/16th dia. and the unit is about 11/16 wide. Might you have anything that would fit?

Regards,

Mark
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageWpMhUT.gif
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mark! This looks very close in design to our 81-155, but I recommend reviewing our dimensions just to be sure. I think it's a good bet, though; it has the same 11/16" width, and it even has that same notch in the bottom of the housing. See what you think.

Alternate image for 81-155
Alternate image for 81-155
I currently have a new plated steel unit I was looking for stainless steel because I live close to saltwater. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Gotcha, sorry for overlooking that part of your post. Please give me a little time to see if a stainless steel version of this roller is available.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again. I'm sorry to say that we are unable to supply this roller in stainless steel. 

We do sell the 81-181, which is stainless and has the same body dimensions as the 81-155. However the wheels are much larger at 1-1/2", so that may be a dealbreaker.

I am sorry that we can't offer anything closer.

Already tried that one and couldn't get the door back in. So it goes. Thanks
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.