Need Top and Bottom Tracks

A quick learner from USA says:
Also can you make a track by dimensions or help me to find one that will work for me?

Here are the photos that i have for you.
Length is 77. And i need both(bottom and top ) tracks

I think it should be any kind of track with a V shape because of the one wheel at the door.

Do you have a top track with a 1-1/16" measurement ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Vad T1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Vad T2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Vad T3.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! Unfortunately, we do not manufacturer tracks and we cannot provide you with your exact dimensions but there is a chance our tracks could still work.

In regard to the top track, we only have one style. The longest length we have is our 72" Sliding Mirror Door Top Track (23-24^. Although, since you need a 77" length, I would recommend purchasing two of our 48" tracks (23-244) and cutting one or both of them to fit the spacing. You'll need to make sure the tracks are installed flush against one another. Take a look at the dimensions below to see if this might be a fit for you.

Profile view of sliding mirror door top track
Profile view of sliding mirror door top track

Since your wheel appears to be concave, you would need once of our concave roller tracks. Although, as with our top track, the longest length we carry is 71" (23-272). The smallest length we have is our 47" track (23-270).

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

A quick learner from USA says:
the bottom track is good. But the top one is too wide
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I understand. Unfortunately, this is the only top track we carry for bypass closet doors.

I do apologize that we cannot supply you with a track in the exact specifications you need.

Please feel free to reach out with any other hardware repair questions you may have.

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.