The patent # is 3596954.

The wooden part is 11 inches long,about 1 1/4 inch wide

Regards

David  

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0764.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5305.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey David. I think we can help, but I need just a little more information. Can you tell us the hole spacing, or the distance between the center of each mounting hole? Can you show us what mortise lock in the door that this handle set works with? We'll do our best to help you from there. 

A home owner from Colorado says:
Hi
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7846.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7844.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7843.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7841.jpeg
Hi
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7848.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7839.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7840.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks! We don't sell a handle set with a 4" hole center spacing, but I would wager yours is probably 3-15/16". This is a fairly normal size for your style of patio door and we sell a wide array of handles that match that.

The first on the list is our  82-020. This is very close in design to your original part and will be fully compatible with your existing hardware. We also sell the 82-030, which is a more modern version used in the same applications.

I think either style will work well in your application so it just comes down to which design you prefer.

Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions!

Thanks for all your help Bob

I just purchased the 82-020

Profile picture of Bob

Fantastic, thank you! We appreciate the business, of course. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.