Help with Window Latch

A quick learner from Washington state says:
The latches shown in these two pictures do not catch. Maybe the windows have warped enough that the sweep is not long enough to catch. Do you have any ideas? The sliders are double sliders.

I ordered the 90-180 and the 90-183 keeper, but they are exactly what I already have that doesn't work. You guys really do know how to match a part.

I need one that reaches out a little further, because the vinyl frame has warped just a little.
Any other ideas?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sweep lock & keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash sweep lock
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! What I would suggest would be to install some small washers under the keeper to build it up. The other option is to file down the sweep latch on the lock. 

Take a look 90-058 keeper shim. This works very well raising up the keeper so the window can lock. However you will need to "tweak" the hole centers a little to fit the 2-1/4" hole centers on the 90-183 keeper. It is important to note this is a temporary fix.

If this solution will not work, the next best suggestion would be to get the window framing repaired. 

Dimensions for 90-058
Dimensions for 90-058

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.