Need help

A quick learner from 29928 says:
I am looking for some window handles and mechanisms along with some window locking items. 6 of my handles are Caradco. the others I could not find a brand. Can you help me figure out what I need???
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0909.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0908.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0906.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0907.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0905.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I am confident that we can supply you with the replacement crank operators you have pictured here. However, I'll need a view full of each of these operators to identify the correct replacements. I'll need to see the bodies of each operator as well as the arm(s) and how these operators connect the bottom of the swinging sashes (windows).

In regard to the window locks, we do not carry an exact match for the bronze colored lock but there is a chance that our Non-Handed Primary Casement Sash Lock, part 38-144, may work as a replacement. Take a look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing lock to determine if the is the right fit. 

This is compatible with either the 38-276 or 38-277 Casement Sash Keepers.

Alternate image for 38-144
Alternate image for 38-144

Alternate view of 38-144
Alternate view of 38-144

Your white lock looks a lot like our 38-097 (and its opposite handed version is part 38-098). The compatible keeper is part 38-079. Again, look over the dimensions to determine if this is the correct replacement.

Alternate image for 38-097
Alternate image for 38-097

Side view of 38-097
Side view of 38-097

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.