Need new channel balances for 2 Milgard single hung windows

A home owner from San Marcos CA says:

Hi, We have two single hung non tilt Milgard windows that have broken channel balances.

The larger window balances say 26 5 BSI. The smaller window balances say 26 4 BSI. I can't find the correct replacements, if you can please help. Pictures attached. We are selling our home next week and need to replace these asap. Thanks, Cherylyn 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BF4F072D-C844-484C-A7B1-CD65F4BF8E18.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E82CB1B4-9A60-4638-9BD2-DB785BE29139.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2408617A-8B1B-47B4-9ED9-058B4EC5054D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26 4 BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E42C130-8916-4A58-B73E-294E9748CD0F.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Cherylyn.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We can help supply the balances shown here but it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. What I mean by that is the pulley wheel built into the bottom fitting itself, as well as an extended cord travel and a metal channel length ending in 5/8". I will just need a bit more information to help get this moving for you. 

Can you confirm if the metal hook in your last photo is our 62-106 or 62-105? They're not interchangeable so it is very important we know which one you have. Can you also tell me how many balances you're looking to order? Finally, can you confirm which stamped balance uses which hook? 

I also wanted to mention that it's a bit odd for two windows of the same make to use different configurations, even if they are different sizes. However, if they've worked all this time then I see no reason to change. 

A home owner from San Marcos CA says:
Thank you, The 26 4 BSI has 62-106. The 26 5 BSI has 62- 108. These are for two windows, so I would need two 26 4 BSI for one window and two 26 5 BSI for the other larger window. I don't know why they are different.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you kindly for confirming that for me. What I will do now is email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our website.

If you have any questions just let us know! 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.