Need new parts

A home owner from phoenix says:
I am looking for the bottom roller mechanism for my Atrium windows, need (6).
Also I need the locking mechanism in the pic for 2 windows for some reason when I try to lock the window the piece that flips out doesn't seem to be long enough to reach the stationary window. It doesn't look like there is supposed to be another piece that the lock goes into on the stationary window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Atrium locking mechanism.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Atrium bottom roller
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

According to our records, Atrium discontinued your sliding window roller back in 2008. I'm afraid they didn't offer a replacement or substitute but the 87-164 might be worth considering. Though I can't promise the functionality, review the specifications and see if you think you could adapt this to your window.

Dimensions for 87-164
Dimensions for 87-164

As for the lock, would it be possible for us to see a few photos of it removed from the window? Seeing the 'tongue' would be a great help as well. 

Sorry I will have to take it apart this weekend.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

That's okay, we'll be here to help!

Here is the pic of the locking mechanism that you requested, it shows the tongue. Also it seems like the sliding window is not shutting all the way, but I don't see any obstruction in the way. Would you have an Idea of the reason for that?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named underside lock sweep
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Start by taking a look at the 90-005 sash lock with 2-1/4" hole center spacing. Have a look at the specifications and see if they match what you need.

Alternate image for 90-005
Alternate image for 90-005

As for the window issue, first, check the top and bottom of the track to make sure nothing is preventing the window from closing all the way. Next, check the "interlocks" where the window meets at the center of the window and see if there is anything in the interlocks that could be the issue. You can also try and see if there is any "wool pile" that has come out of the track and is stopping the window from closing.

Ok I will try doing it this weekend. Does the lock come a olive green?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It doesn't, unfortunately. We only sell this lock in white, black, and beige. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.