Need new rollers and housing

A home owner from Melbourne, FL says:
Hello can you please tell me which parts to order for this sliding glass door roller and housing. Thank you.

Width 7/16"
Height 1' 3/16"
Wheel diameter 1' 1/4"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230603_104632.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230603_114808.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230603_114757.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230603_114822.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230603_114814.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I believe this is just the inner assembly of a roller. The outer housing might still be lodged in the door. If you could extract that housing and show us the entire assembly, and if you could provide the same dimensions, we should be able to narrow this down for you in short order. Many thanks. 

This is all there is in that door. You can see on the end where the screw goes to attach this to the door through the outside of the frame with a screw.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I concur with my colleague Bob, what you're showing here is just the internal portion of a complete roller assembly. I am 100% positive that there is more to it in your door. I can actually just about make out the outer housing in your first photo above, but it's heavily obscured.

All roller assemblies like this require an outer and inner housing for the purposes of adjustment. The way they work is when you turn the adjustment screw, the outer housing pushes along an angled slope in the inner housing, which causes it to raise or lower. If there's no outer housing, the roller cannot adjust, and therefore wouldn't be functional.

An outer housing is definitely in your door and it must be removed for us to identify a match. In the meantime, you can see our full selection here.

Please see new pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230610_123143.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230610_123211.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Please see our 81-009 to start out. I think this may be just what you want, but you should review our dimensions and design to verify. Please also note the location of the installation and adjustment screw holes. Their orientation is important. If yours differ, let me know how and we can try to find something

different.

Alternate image for 81-009
Alternate image for 81-009

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.