Need new window parts

A contractor from Boulder, CO says:
In white, please. 8 are Pella, image 529 and 530. Casement windows. Parts can be generic brand. The other two are for 2 casement windows, brand unknown. Need asap.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named folding cover combo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named casement window latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jamb window lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank cover handle
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Greetings!

The casement window lock shown here looks like an older version of our 38-097 and 38-098. However, you'll also need a new keeper, the 38-079, since the old one won't be compatible. 

As for the Pella crank and lock, see the 39-403 and 39-404

I'd be happy to help identify the crank assembly in your first photo but I'll need to see a photo with the window open so that the operator's arms are fully visible. 

Thank you. I will get a picture of the more slim crank for you with the window open in a few hours.

Also, the Pella hardware is expensive. Are there a generic, off brand, parts I can replace with that might be the same size.
Profile picture of Emily

Pella uses brand-specific hardware so we don't sell a generic alternative, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

this is the other hinge, with window open
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named split arm operator
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you kindly for the additional photos! The operator looks like an older version of the 39-171 and 39-172 which are compatible with the 39-545 and 39-546 brackets. We also sell the 39-114L and 39-205 handles. If you need the hinge, compare your specifications with our 36-048 to see if they align. We just recommend you replace the top and bottom hinges at the same time.  

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.