Need replacement "leak seal gasket" for Milgard C650 Ultra Casement fiberglass windows installed in 2009.

A home owner from Cedar Rapids, IA says:

One picture is the Sales Order Number on one of our windows. The 2nd picture is of a piece of removed leak seal gasket. This type of seal goes on top, side and bottom of these roll out casement windows. The seals have deteriorated and allowed hard rain to leak in. Need to identify the replacement seal for this application.

Thanks

Jerry 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4878.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8195.jpg

I'm going to send two pic. one is a much better profile of the leaf seal that goes on the edge of my Milgard windows. Pic of seal on edge of window. Seal is only on the top and side of these crank out casement windows.

Jerry 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Seal Profile.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Seal in Window.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Jerry.

We don't sell this exact seal, unfortunately. Our 58-053 and 58-200 appear to be our best options but I can't promise either will work. Take a look at the dimensions and see what you think. 

Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.
Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.

Profile view of 58-200
Profile view of 58-200

Emily,,

I had been looking further and realized that your Kerf 58-200 product seems to have the exact same measurements as the sample profile piece I took out of the window this AM.

Thanks for your research and follow-up.

Great help.

Thanks

Jerry 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

No problem, I'm happy I could help. If you need anything else just let me know!

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.