Need some help making sure

A quick learner from Southeastern PA says:
I am working on Certainteed Bryan Mawr II windows. I need 4 pivot shoes- they look like your 15-192 but are there others that look the same? I also need 4 balance springs that attach to the pivot shoes- mine are marked 408 J . I'm also looking for 14 feet of bulb seal. To replace on 5 windows . And finally I'm looking for screen latches marked Viwinco. Sending pics, hope you can help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1093.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1091.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1088.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1083.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1076.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. The 15-192 would be what you want since this is a CertainTeed brand window. This part uses the S170 and S171 coil springs.

As for the bubble seal our 58-171 and 58-182 look similar. Look over the dimensions and compare them with yours to see if one matches up.

We don't sell a replacement for the latch, unfortunately. I'm afraid storm window hardware like this is a dying breed so getting a hold of them is becoming increasingly difficult. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.