Need some springs

A contractor from Bloomington IN says:
greetings, plled these out of one window f many. The number 832 is on the single and on t double is 540. if you can help me by returning an email with what you have for replacements the springs or the shoe. Ill be cheking all the window so I have a count so I kow how many to get.
thanks
Joe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4 (2).jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Joe. It looks like you have the 15-180 Pivot Shoe, which uses Series 190 Coil Balances. For any springs stamped '832', use the S190-840 8 lb spring; for any coils stamped '540', go with the S190-540 5 lb spring. If you need new spring covers, see the 15-181 as well as the 15-182 bushings. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A contractor from Bloomington IN says:
Greetings,
I recieved the order was excited to put in the new coils. Excitement turn to disappointment when i installed them on 3 windows upper and lower. They made differnce in some and others it was worse. none could be concider a sucsess. I'm wondering about now is the "shoe" I think you call it. I bypass those for I thought they were good. So from here I would like to admit my ignorance and ask your advise and guidance on what we should do to get these winows fixed.
Joe
Hope yu have the email that started this ref D292940
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Joe. I'm sorry to hear that the new springs didn't work out for you. Can you specify exactly what the issue was in each case? Knowing the precise failure point will allow me to determine what went wrong and what the solution would be.

As for the shoe, that would be the 15-180 that I mentioned in my previous response. Depending on how the new springs failed, though, that may or may not make a difference. It depends entirely on what we're dealing with. Once you get back to me I will do my best to advise further.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.