Need this storm door handle

A quick learner from Texas says:
I need this storm door handle set. But not in bronze. These were brass before they were painted bronze. And I wouldn't mind converting to satin silver.

Between very top screw and bottom screw (center to center): 7 3/8"
From center of door handle to center of deadbolt turn latch: 3 5/8"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230825_094737.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230825_094746 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your storm door hardware looks like a dead ringer for the brass 82-400 lockset but the installation hole spacing measures 7-5/16" as shown below. We also offer the 82-399 satin nickel version of this part. Review the specifications and see what you think. Thank you!

Alternate image for 82-400
Alternate image for 82-400

A handy person from Texas says:
I cannot believe I did not see this while searching. I was looking under storm doors, not patio doors. Yes, I think you are right, thanks! I am going to confirm some measurements. May I ask if there as an assembly just for the handle set (and plates), and not the mortise latch? I need 3 of these in satin and am trying to watch my budget, and have a functional mortise latch already.

Thanks again!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm glad that we were able to identify a match for your hardware! Unfortunately, the handles are not available separately from the mortise lock. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.