Need to find correct Screen Corner

A home owner from Cupertino, CA says:

I ordered 95-034, but it did not fit.

After carefully read forum, I found a customer made similar mistake, and Paul replied on August 6, 2018 pointing out that the correct parts should be 95-266 instead.

Please help identify what I need. See picture.

Please note: actually, the photo of your 95-266 looks strange to me. On your web page, the first 2 pictures does not match the 3rd picture because the first 2 pictures looks was flipped vertically 180 degree. Trust me, I am an engineer and I pay attention to the type of potential error.)

/Steve Lin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2394.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2395.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your correspondence. The 95-266 seems to be a close match. The only difference is the length of the leg. You have 1-7/17" and we have 1-1/4". I don't believe that will be a problem, however, because the length is important. The other measurement is your 3/4" on the exposed corner, where ours is 11/16". Please recheck your measurements just to be certain.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.