Need to know

A quick learner from Moseley Va says:
Need to know what parts to order broken left MI 3600 Vance cole
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named coil spring bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named coil spring housing
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0075.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're happy to help but I'll need more information to narrow down your replacement options. Can you show us a photo of the pivot shoe, preferably removed from the window sash? I will do my best to assist from there. 

Photo added
Resubmitted photo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9 l STAMPED CATRIDGE
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid your photo didn't come through. Could you try uploading it again for me? You can also email your photos to help@swisco.com with reference number D320499.

Profile picture of Emily

Thank you! Our S161-09 comes to mind. Have a look and see if the specifications match what you need.

Alternate image for S161-09
Alternate image for S161-09

How do I order. Should I order both a left and a right set of both
Profile picture of Emily

Yes, we recommend replacing the balances on both sides of the window. You can place an order right on our website at your convenience as well. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.