Need to know manufacturer of lock and part names and need correct operator

A quick learner from San Diego, CA says:
I have a casement pair. The operator is manufactured by Truth and looks to me to be a single arm "Encore" but I can not find one that is this short. The window locking mechanism has no identifying information on it. It has a cam operated system on the edge of the window and the locking handle is mounted to the sill. There is a rotating part that has a fork that the lock slips into when the window is fully closed and then the lock lever is turned and the 6 small wheels on the edge engage with the slotted parts that are mounted to the window frame and the opposing window sash. This window is about 10 to 15 years old and is located in San Diego, CA
Image 2209 is the broken part that was a fork with one prong broken off
Image 2192 is the edge of the sash showing the locking mechanism
Image 2191 is the broken part in place
Image 2186 is the operator that is labeled with the "Truth" name on it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2186.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2191.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2192.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2209.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I believe your operator is a match for our 39-450, but I don't think that lock pin is something we can still provide. I don't think it has been made in a long, long time, unfortunately. I am sorry that we cannot be of more help for that part.

Regarding the 39-450, I still recommend comparing the photos and dimensions we show on our store page just to be 100% sure.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.