Need weatherstriping

A quick learner from 55447 says:
My house has 2 window manufactures that use this window weatherstripping. It looks the same for both manufacturers.
One window is "Eagle maximiser plus I GCC CBA IGMAC CIG-3 2-99" whatever that means.

Do you sell this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2730.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2731.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2732.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2728.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

Our 55-106 came to mind. Take a look at the dimensions for this part and see how they compare with your old weatherstripping.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Profile view with measurements of the leaf weather seal
Profile view with measurements of the leaf weather seal

The width of mine is 1/2" past that little in your picture.
Also mine seems like more of a 90" angle from the snap in part.
Do you have any similar but wider?
Profile picture of Emily

This is our best and closest option, unfortunately. If you'd like to try a sample of this part regardless of the discrepancies, please let me know! Note, you would have to pay for shipping. 

Yes I would like to try a sample.

How do we make that happen
Profile picture of Emily

Great! I will email you a link that you can use to place an order for the 55-106 sample. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.