Needing some help & parts!

A quick learner from West Des Moines IA says:
Hello!

I need one 38-090 and the correct hing and crank. Can you please tell me what hing and crank I should order?

Thank you!

Danette
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5635.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5634.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 70334860080__29657C58-60CB-4854-BD58-2ED38DF2D8C6.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 70334819949__99DB027A-98AA-4E44-B6DC-0BB32AAAB1EB.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Danette. I agree that our 38-090 is the best match for the lock, but I'm not sure about the operator. The link arm appears to be missing, but its an essential detail. Would you happen to have an undamaged version that I can use as a reference? It would help even if it's for the opposite side. 

A quick learner from West Des Moines IA says:
Hi Tom,

Thank you so your prompt follow up.

Below are the pictures your requested.

Danette
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5647.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5648.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5649.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid these photos don't show me anything new. The operator is still missing an important component, which is the link arm. That's a vital component and I won't be able to ID a match without seeing it. Do you have an undamaged version?

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.