No keys to storm door deadbolt lock.

A quick learner from W. Conshohocken, Pennsylvania says:
When I purchased my home which was built in 1999, the seller could not locate the keys to the storm door deadbolt lock. Attached, please find photos of the exterior and interior views of the lock which is silver. I don't want to call a locksmith as the cost for the call and replacement parts is prohibitive. Are replacement keys available or do you have a replacement cylinder with keys, or do I just need to replace the entire lock set? I thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm door lock exterior.jpe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm door lock interior.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your dead bolt looks a lot like the 40-039S Satin Silver Deadbolt. This is the deadbolt typically used in the 40-058 Lever Handle with Deadbolt Set, which appears to be pretty similar to the handle set you have.

To determine if this deadbolt will be a fit for your door, carefully review the dimensions below and compare them to your existing hardware. This deadbolt does come with a set of keys.

Detail of 40-039s
Detail of 40-039s

Alternate view of 40-039S
Alternate view of 40-039S

How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.