Norandex Single Hung Window parts

A professional from Florida says:
I am looking at replacement sweep lock and keepers for Norandex windows. Looks like part number 90-300, but it says out of stock. Maybe just the keeper part number 90-301
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0840.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0841.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0842.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0838.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0839.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. The hole spacing, center-to-center, looks close to 2-1/4", which matches the 90-300. The other thing to consider is the distance from the center of the mounting holes to the back edge of the lock body. For the 90-300 this distance is 7/16". See the image below. Please confirm if this matches your old hardware before proceeding. If it doesn't, it's possible you might need a different lock like our 90-180, which has the same hole spacing but has a backset of 3/8".

Alternate image for 90-300
Alternate image for 90-300

A professional from Florida says:
Will the face keeper 90301 work with both sashes
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 90-301 should be compatible with both lock types, yes. I'm not so much worried about that as I am worried that it will fit on your window at all. That's unfortunately not a guarantee. You will need to carefully review the space available in your window, and the hole pattern, and judge whether or not you'll have enough room for it to fit.

I can't emphasize enough how important installation hole placement is. If yours are off by even a small fraction from the dimensions we show for our products, then they will not work. That counts for both the keeper and the lock.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.