Thumbnail of the uploaded file named NORCO handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named casement window arm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named truth window roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named base of hinge
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named norco windows sticker
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I recommend you start by taking a look at the 39-412 and 39-413 operators. As for the hinge, check out the 36-048 and 36-049. You'll want to review the dimensions for each of our parts and compare them with yours to see if any match what you're searching for. 

For the hinges, we recommend replacing the top and bottom at the same time. 

A quick learner from New York says:
the length on the 10" (36-048) short arm doesnt seem long enough(5") compared to the one we have (see attached photos, 8.5" plus or minus). The 14" has no dimensions for the shorter arm, do you know what that might be?

As for the operator arms, are the plastic covers removable? Im trying, against all odds perhaps, to match exactly or close to what is exsiting on a clients home. The cover on 39-412 is more modern and rounded. Can these covers be reomoved so i can can use our exsting ones?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Norco casement hinge.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Norco crank cover.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

The shorter arm on the 36-049 is 7-15/16" long. 

As for the covers, they're built into the base so I'm afraid they can't be removed. We aren't sure who may have this older style of operator with the cover you're looking for, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.