Nuprime Season All Channel Balance

A home owner from Glasco NY says:
I am looking to replace the channel balances in my windows. There is the number 2410 A stamped on the channel. As you can see the channel is 24 1/2" long and 5/8" wide. If you can get back to me on a price and availability I would appreciate it. Thank you Pat
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8417.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8423.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8412.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8419.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8422.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I am confident that we can supply you with the replacement balances you'll need. Although, there are a few details I'll need to confirm.

To start, please double check the length of the metal channel of your balances. If they are truly 24-1/2", these will need to be a custom assembly. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance.

Also, please confirm the depth of your bottom shoe. It should either 1" or 1-1/8". Take a look at the diagram below for reference.

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

The shoe is 1 1/8". And I a as also need storm window guides as per picture
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8432.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8433.jpeg

Thanks for confirming. I've just forwarded over a separate link with a quote for the (2) requested balances as there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance. Please let me know if you need a higher quantity of balances and I'll be happy to update the quote for you.

Again, you'll want to be sure to double check the length of the balances to ensure that the metal channel is 24-1/2".

You'll be able to use this link to review the pricing of these balances and to place them in your online cart to make your purchase. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder for the link if you do not find it in your primary inbox.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Please send price and availability for storm window guides as per picture. Note the picture shows a complete guide and a piece for the width measurement. Please get back to me Pat
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8433.jpeg

Your corner key was our 95-185. Unfortunately the manufacturer went out of business and the part is no longer available. You might be able to use the 95-182 top tilt pivot. Although, you may need to make some modifications to install it. Take a look and see what you think.

Alternate image for 95-182
Alternate image for 95-182

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.