Please see pics
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7606.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7605.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7604.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7603.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7602.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I am confident we have a replacement balance we can supply you with however, to be absolutely sure I'll need to see a photo of an undamaged balance removed from the window.

In addition to the bottom attachment in your photo, I am looking to see a photo of the top plastic attachment from the balance. 

The stamp provided only indicates the weight range the balance can carry to support the sash. This will be useful once we've determine the type of balance you need.

Let me know if you have any questions.

A quick learner from New York says:
Unfortunately, all of the balance springs are broken. Attached is one I was able to piece together. I hope this helps. The length is 17".
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7646.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photo. I believe your balances have the 15-036 Hook attached to your channel balance. So this will need to be a custom order balance.

I've sent over a link with a quote for (2) S770-17 channel balances with the above mentioned hook attached to it. This balance will have a 17B stamp for a window weighing 7 to 10lbs. The 16B stamp holds the same amount of weight however, our balance channels are stamped a bit differently. Although, I'd still recommending double checking the sash weight to be sure that this is the correct stamp for your balances.

These balances are typically compatible with the 15-105 pivot shoe, which is sold separately.

There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order, if you need a higher quantity please let me know. I'd be happy to update the quote for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.