Old windows, need parts

A home owner from Warner, NH says:
I have an old casement window, that I need to replace both locks and cranks(left and right), the window measures 21.5", wondering if I need a 9.5" or 13.5" arm? If you could answer this I would love to get these ordered from you. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0867.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0866.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0865.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0863.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! There is a good chance that we can that we can supply you with the replacement casement operator needed for your window. However, I'll need to see a photo of the entire operator to determine the best replacement. I'll need to see a photo of the body of the operator as well as the arm(s) and how the operator connects to the bottom of the swinging sash.

Your casement window lock reminds me of the 38-144 Primary Casement Sash Lock. This lock is non-handed. To confirm that this is the correct replacement, carefully look over the dimensions below. This lock is compatible with both the 38-276 and 38-277 casement sash keepers. It would be a good idea to replace the keepers along with locks, given the age of the window.

Alternate image for 38-144
Alternate image for 38-144

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.