Older mirrored bifold doors

A handy person from Mishawaka, IN. says:
Hello, hoping you folks might be able to help. Trying to repair these bifold doors from the mid 80's I believe. Rather heavy doors in various states of disarray. I have not had any luck finding hardware that I'm confident will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Erik
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1109.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1105.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1106.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1107.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1108.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Erik.

The corner connector reminds me of the 23-409. However, I'm afraid the rest of the hardware shown here is too obscured to accurately ID. We'll need to see photos of the hardware you're looking to replace removed from the door in order to help. We may not have everything you need but we will try our best. In the meantime, see our Metal Bifold Door Replacement Hardware section here

A handy person from Mishawaka, IN says:
Hello Emily,
I was able to disassemble one of the doors. Sending pictures of the hardware at the bottom of both ends as well as the bottom track. I believe the top track and hardware are looking OK and working properly. Sending photos of what definitely needs to be replaced. If you need anything from me just let me know. Thank you for your quick response. Sorry it took a few days but I haven't been back to the clients house since last week.
Thanks, Erik
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1126.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1125.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1124.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1123.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks so much for getting back to me! According to our records, the bottom pivot shown here isn't made anymore but take a look at the 21-092 and see what you think. As for the track, see the 21-450, 21-452, and 21-455

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.