One panel window

A handy person from Brooklyn, NY says:
The arm says truth, and the bottom of the main part says the number 45301, the word truth, and patent # US 4505601, canada # 1986
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0822231102.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0822231101a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0821231711_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0822231101.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0821231711c_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I believe we can supply you with a replacement awning operator, however I'll need a bit more information to confirm.

To start, I'll need to see exactly how this operator connects to the bottom of the window. This will help to narrow down the possible replacement recommendations.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Ok, I'll take pictures....i hope these pictures help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0822231902.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0822231903.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0822231903a.jpg

Thanks for the photos. Your casement operator looks like it could be our 39-083 21-1/2" Dual Arm Crank. To determine if this is the right replacement, take a look over the dimensions below and compare them to your existing hardware. 

This operator is compatible with the 39-114L Crank handle and your compatible sash bracket appears to be our 39-170.

Dimensions for 39-083
Dimensions for 39-083

Dimensions for 39-170
Dimensions for 39-170

Sash bracket dimension is perfect, however the dimension of the dual arm crank is 25 1/2. Do you have anything like that, or do you think it can still work at 21 1/2 with some adjustments?.

Thank you

Thanks for confirming this information. We do have an operator that fits your exact specifications. Take a look at our 39-015. I am confident this should be the replacement you need.

Dimensions for 39-015
Dimensions for 39-015

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.