PGT Bottom Sash Guide

A quick learner from Fort Myers, FL says:
SWISCO Parts: I have some PGT "WinGuard" Single Hung aluminum windows that seem to be missing bottom sash guides. In the picture they are the plastic part that slides over the end of the sash lift rail and keeps the sash aligned in the frame as the windows are opened and closed. The windows were new in 2016. I saw lots of top sash guides on your website, but few bottom sash guides. Any chance you can help me find some?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230628_092837702.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you are showing an end cap for a built-in sash lift. We do carry the 26-051 shown below but, unfortunately, I'm not confident that it would work for your application due to the difference in shape. I'm sorry that we won't be able to provide a closer match at this time but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Alternate image for 26-051
Alternate image for 26-051

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.