PGT Windguard Sash Balance and Clip

A home owner from South Carolina says:
SH5500 Replacement Part Bottom Sash Balance 36.375 x 66 x STD 5/8" FL Equal, G/G 7/16, Open, ES, No Grid, DBL, Sweep, Cmfrt Lft Hndl. Set of 2. Also plastic clips to attach balance to window frame. I need extra clips.

Windows are in a cottage in the Bahamas. I pay for parts and have them shipped to me in South Carolina. I will take the parts to house and have them installed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller-Tilt Balance
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your coil assembly reminds me of the Series 210 Roller-Tilt Balance. Since the bottom and top housings are stamped with an 8 and a 12, you'll need the S210-20 Roller Tilt. To confirm that this will be a fit for your window, be sure to carefully review and compare the dimensions below.

Alternate image for S210-20
Alternate image for S210-20

In regard to the clips you are referring to, are you referring to the mounting bracket? If so the compatible brackets are the 16-030 Clear Bracket and the 16-031 Mounting Bracket.

If you are inquiring about the pivot bar connected to the bottom left and right corner of the sash, I'll need to see a photo of it removed.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.