PPG Herculate Interior and Exterior handle and locking system

A quick learner from evansville indiana says:
Hello!!!
My parents need a new handle for their patio door. The door is a sliding patio PPG Herculite unit. As you can see the interior, exterior and locking mechanism are all broke or gone. They just bought this house and it looks like someone has put a non matching interior handle on just to be able to close it, but it doesn't lock and there is no exterior door handle at all. Have I gotten you the right info to get the parts on order? Please advise and let me know cost and shipping lead time. Thanks SO very much. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3333.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3334.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your mortise lock reminds me of the 82-211 and 82-214B. These locks are usually used with handle sets that have 3-15/16" hole center spacing such as the 82-033 and 82-032. We also sell the 82-030. Take a look at the specifications for these parts and see how they compare with yours. 

Pricing can be found on each part's store page and shipping will be calculated at checkout! 

How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.