Paradigm Vinyl Sliding Window Rollers

A home owner from Washington, NH says:

You have lots of items that are close and may likely work ...so here we go.

I have included 5 pictures. The Outside diameter of the flat brass roller is 9/16".

The pin (.172") that holds the roller is worn along with the elongated hole in the roller. As a result, the rollers are recessed and the slides vinyl on vinyl. The overall outside dimensions of the Double Roller Assembly are used on a few replacements ... Good News! I think a Dual Ball Bearing unit would be great but I would settled for a replacement that allowed us to open and close this window with just one hand! Many Thanks, Allan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel diameter
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Housing width
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Housing height
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Width 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for the window roller shown in your photos. If you're able to reuse the housings, take a look at the 9/16" diameter 87-058 wheel and axle. We'll include the measurements from our product page below. Thank you! 

Side view of 87-058
Side view of 87-058

Profile view of 87-058
Profile view of 87-058

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.