Part Identification

A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
Hello,
I'm hoping you might be able to help me identify which parts I need to order for this type of storm windows. I need to purchase a few bottom corner keys. A left and right side bottom key. I also need to know which springs to purchase, the ones that attach to the latch.

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6177.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0279.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0281.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do not have your exact parts you show in your photos. However I believe the 91-009 latch with the spring 91-102 would be a good replacement. Review the overall style and dimensions to see what you think! As for the corner keys, I'm not sure of your corner's dimensions. Take a look at the 95-015 and 95-016 corners along with the latch and related videos on storm sash repairs to see if these will work in your storm window.

Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.