Window Blade/Inquiry

A home owner from Sint Maarten says:
Each window blade carries two of these. One on the left and one on the right.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window hook
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but I do not recognize your part at first glance. If you could show us where it installs and any parts that it engages with, we can go from there. It would also help to see an undamaged version of your part from the other side or another window if possible. Thank you! 

These are two pictures that I hope can help. Awaiting your reply.
Thanks in advamnce
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cam lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cam lock 2
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Our closest match to the part shown in your photos would be the 39-538 cam lock pair but I'm not sure if it could work for your window. Review the specifications below to see what you think. If not, you could try checking with some local window companies or hardware stores to see if they can supply a closer match.

Alternate image for 39-538
Alternate image for 39-538

39-538
39-538

Thank you so much for your speedy reply. I will check the size and see if they can work for me.
Will keep you updated.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.