Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Carrier Assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Carrier
A professional from apartment building says:
some more pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance shoe assembly
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! We do not carry an exact replacement match for your existing carrier assembly but our 15-232 is similar in style. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that it would work as a suitable replacement but it is worth considering. 

Carefully review and compare the dimensions and design to determine if this is something that could work as a replacement for you.

detail of 15-232
detail of 15-232

Top down view of 15-232
Top down view of 15-232

A professional from apartment building says:
The one you sent didn't quite work - its a bit larger- - we foundojne in red in the building that worked - the side just didn't work - please see the attached with a comparison
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 73281271341__DA27EDC2-E46E-4509-8C35-88D2755D9416.heic.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that our sash carrier did not work as a suitable replacement. I'm afraid that this is the closest match we have to your existing hardware. It is the only one we carry in our inventory.

Our sincerest apologies that we cannot be of help with your repairs!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.