Part of the door handle assembly for a Milgard white classic sliding window

A home owner from Rolling Hills Estates CA. says:
I have a Milgard classic white sliding door installed in 2006. This bracket is a part which holds the handle on the inside. Amazingly with metal fatigue the part that received the screw at one end has snapped off.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0579.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 82-108 comes to mind but I'm not sure if this will be compatible with your old hardware. Can you show me some photos of your existing handle set? That would allow me to confirm. 

A home owner from Rolling Hills Estates CA. says:

Thank you Emily,

Fortunately my son, a locksmith, was able to go through your catalogs and spot the whole assembly. So I have ordered it and it will be here Thursday.

Thank you for caring.

Peter 

Profile picture of Emily

That's awesome to hear! Thank you for your business. We really appreciate it! Please let us know if we can be of further help and good luck with your repair! 

A handy person from CA says:
I need that Mounting plate part (Emily's photo above) also. Please help?
Profile picture of Emily

We sell the 82-108 but there's a chance it may not work with your existing hardware. If you could upload some photos of what you have, we'd be happy to take a look. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.