Parts

A quick learner from USA says:
We manage a bunch of properties with these windows. We need the metal parts that hold the window in place as well as any other repair parts including the springs.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image4 (32).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 - 2023-06-20T104318.017.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 - 2023-06-20T104315.217.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 - 2023-06-20T104305.568.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 - 2023-06-20T104301.455.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm afraid the only part we may be able to help with is the pivot bar in your last photo. I believe yours was discontinued and replaced with the 26-406B. Take a look and see what you think.

For the other parts, your best bet would be to contact the original manufacturer of the window directly if you can track them down. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions.

A quick learner from USA says:
The suggested part 26-406B will not work as a replacement. Will the 26-374 work better instead?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 - 2023-07-11T150343.554.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. The 26-406B was specifically designed to replace your old pivot bar so I'm afraid the 26-374 won't work. Note, this pivot bar has a rod that is meant to fit into a hole in the sash on newer Pella windows. If your window lacks this hole, you can either carefully drill into your wood sash or cut off the leg with a hacksaw. If you're not comfortable, you may want a professional to do this for you.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.