Parts

A quick learner from New York says:
Hello, I am renovating an early 70's bath. The medicine cabinet is a Lawson. Beautiful piece but needs the hardware for the glass to slide easily within the stainless steel tracks. I believe all that's needed are the nylon shoes but maybe something would have been installed in the tracks to add stability? Not sure. Couldn't find anything more detailed. Hopefully you are more familiar with what I may need for the operation of the glass doors. The track width is 1/2" edge to edge or I guess it's i.d.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 70s Medicine Cabinet
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Medicine Cabinet
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cabinet Track Slide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Medicine Cabinet Slide
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to say that we do not carry an exact replacement for the medicine cabinet slide you have pictured here but our 10-004 is well worth considering as a suitable alternative. This guide is typically used at the top of a mirror however it could potentially be adapted to be used at the bottom. Carefully look over the dimensions and design to see if this might work for you.

10-004 Measures
10-004 Measures

A quick learner from New York says:
Could you tell me if a 1/4" glass would be the inside diameter of the guide
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

The width of the space where the door would fit into the guide is 3/16". Which is just slightly smaller than 1/4".

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.