Parts

A quick learner from FL says:
Need the upper and lower hardware for this please
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Snapchat-1140566400.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Snapchat-1555174144.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Snapchat-1625943120.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Your top roller looks similar to our 23-222C. For the bottom roller, see our 23-041. Take a look at these parts and let me know if you think they're what you need. 

A quick learner from FL says:
Could it be 23-222B maybe ? Looks like the rollers are staggered like the one I have
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Snapchat-348382206.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Good question. The 23-222C is actually just an updated version of the 23-222B. As a rule we almost always recommend the 23-222C instead simply because it works better as a replacement. The 23-222B might work in your case, for the reason you point out (the alignment of the rollers), but now and again we get customers who have issues using it. The 23-222C has a better 'success rate', if you will. The 23-222B is still a viable option, however, even if it doesn't work quite as well as the 23-222C. It's up to you which one you'd rather go with.

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.