Parts indetification

A home owner from USA says:
I figured this door is 1970s
The nylon guides are broke or worn
Need help replacing. From what I see on your website it looks like I might need to replace/upgrade the with a new style including the trac.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named National Pin Cap
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named National Bifold Pin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named National Bifold Spring
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named National Bottom Pivot
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named National Bifold Door
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for posting! You have the old National bi-fold doors and we do carry a few of their parts in our inventory. If the tracks are still in a good condition, you'll need to reuse them.

Take a look at the 21-046 National Bifold Door Bottom Pivot and the 21-041 National Bi-fold Door Pin Assembly. As for the spring loaded guide pins, we only have the top nylon caps; the 21-113 National Bifold Door Pin Cap.

Carefully review and compare each of these parts to determine if they are the right fit for your door.

DImensions for 21-041
DImensions for 21-041

Side profile view with measurements
Side profile view with measurements

Alternate view with measurements
Alternate view with measurements

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.