Parts and repair

A quick learner from Cape May new Jersey says:
1st to pics are pivot bars for top and bottom window.
3rd pic is a screw up and wondering if any way to cover.
4th pic is cover- its hard and brittle do you sell new ones that are a little flexible.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named brittle cover part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cut out track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named underside of pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named horned pivot bar
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, we don't have a replacement for the cover. We may be able to help with the pivot bars though. Take a look at the 26-040, 26-083, 26-369, 26-400, and 26-412. Review the specifications and see how they compare with your old hardware.

I'm afraid we don't sell something to cover the cut-out in the second photo. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

A quick learner from Cape May new Jersey says:
What length is part 26-369.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Dimensions for each part can be found on their respective store pages but I'll post the length below for your convenience.

Alternate image for 26-369
Alternate image for 26-369

How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.