Patio Door Handle

A quick learner from Chicago says:
I'm looking for a replacement for a patio door assembly. I had to disassemble the handle because it was stuck in the locked position. In the picture, I only have the "indoor" components. The "outdoor" part is unavailable for a picture.

The handle has the marking "ALLENS-STEVENS CORP. PAT RD 1965".

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1213.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We've found this old Allen Stevens handle set can be replaced with our 82-003. Just make sure your old handle set has 3-15/16" hole spacing, as seen below. Let me know what you find.

Alternate image for 82-003
Alternate image for 82-003

A quick learner from Chicago says:
You saved the day, Bob! Thanks for your help. I confirmed that the hole spacing is 3-15/16" on the old handle. I'll be ordering 82-003.

Thanks again,
Tino
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Glad to hear, Tino. Let us know if you have any other questions, and many thanks for reaching out. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.